|We are located at:
660 Plymouth Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170-6121
|Main Phone: (734)459-4740|
The 35th District Court does not send out court notices electronically. If you receive a text or email from the 35th District Court it is fraud and you should contact your local police department.
Case information is now online! Use the Online Records search feature located under Records Check.
Court Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:25 except Holidays
The 35th District Court serves the five communities of Canton, Plymouth City, Plymouth Township, Northville City, and Northville Township. We currently have three judges serving. The court is located in Plymouth, Michigan, in Wayne County.The Court handles the following matters within the communities we serve:
- Criminal Cases: serious and specified misdemeanors.
- Felonies: initial jurisdiction for arraignment and preliminary exam.
- Civil infractions: both traffic and non traffic offenses
- Small Claims cases where the claim does not exceed $5,500
- Landlord Tenant & Evictions
- General Civil matters involving lawsuits up to $25,000
All persons entering must abide by the following Court Policies:
- SUBJECT TO SEARCH: We reserve the right to inspect all packages, bags, etc. Potential weapons as well as cellular phones and pagers are prohibited.
- PROPER ATTIRE IS REQUIRED: If you are not dressed appropriately, you will not be seen by a Judge or Probation Officer. Prohibited attire includes SWIMSUITS,TOPS EXPOSING THE STOMACH, CUTOFF SWEATSHIRTS, SLEEVELESS SHIRTS, TANK TOPS, HATS/CAPS(unless worn only for religious purposes), BAGGY PANTS EXPOSING UNDERGARMENTS and other clothing which is not suitable in a court of law. Shoes and Shirts are also required.
- ADJOURNMENTS: We have a no-adjournment policy. Parties are expected at the day and time scheduled.
- SAME-DAY SENTENCING: The court usually will assess, interview and sentence all defendants on the day of the plea.
- FINES AND COSTS ARE DUE ON YOUR COURT DATE